Health & Safety
Guided by our purpose of care and experience delivering world-class hospitality for more than 60 years, Hyatt's Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment builds on our existing rigorous safety and cleanliness protocols and includes:
- GBAC STARTM cleanliness and training accreditation process through the Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC) at all Hyatt hotels
- Trained Hygiene & Wellbeing Leader or team at all locations, responsible for their hotel adhering to new operational protocols and training
- Cross-functional panel of trusted medical and industry advisors—including experts from Cleveland Clinic—to help us fine-tune safety protocols and consider various aspects of the entire hotel experience. Hyatt’s Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment is an important expression of our purpose to care for people so they can be their best—now and in the future. While we continue to evolve and enhance our safety and cleanliness protocols, here are some new measures you may see at Hyatt hotels worldwide:
Cleanliness and Safety, With You in Mind
Additional measures are being taken with a focus on your safety and peace of mind. Measures may include touch-free options, more frequent sanitization with hospital-grade disinfectants, and the use of electrostatic sprayers.
- Sanitizer stations prominently placed throughout hotels
- More frequent cleaning of public spaces and guestroom surfaces
- GBAC STARTM accreditation, inclusive of detailed cleanliness training
- Hygiene & Wellbeing Leader to help ensure new protocols are being met
- Colleague temperature checks may be required at Hyatt hotels, and guest temperature checks may be required at some locations in compliance with local government requirements and in light of local situations and practices
- Removal of certain high-touch items from guestrooms
Distance Can't Stop Us From Caring
We remain committed to showing care for the wellbeing of our colleagues and guests in many ways, which may include revised capacity guidelines, face mask or covering requirements and appropriate personal protective equipment for colleagues, and more.
Connect With Us Your Way
We're bringing flexibility and peace of mind to your stay, with digital amenities* that can help put you in control of how you connect with us.
- Digital check-in and checkout
- Digital key
- In-room Chromecast
- Grab-and-go meal ordering
- Hotel stay bill
All Hyatt hotels around the world continue to follow procedures and protocols developed in consideration of guidance and information shared by various health organizations including the World Health Organization (WHO), local authorities and other leading experts and organizations like the Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC). Our GBAC cleanliness and training accreditation process focuses on establishing hotel environments that are sanitary, safe and healthy.
Safety and cleanliness procedures implemented at each hotel may be adjusted in consideration of local practices, government requirements and guidance, and the situation where the hotel is located